Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome

Good morning everyone, Happy Monday.  My goal for this blog to provide daily forecast's for Worcester County and to analyze what's going on and why.  I'll also try my hand at longer range seasonal forecasting.  My big interests are hurricanes and winter weather and I will try to get out in front of potential events as soon as possible so people can prepare.  I use the past to try to predict the future because I believe weather pattern's repeat themselves so you will often find historical references to put things in perspective.  Leave comments for suggestions, likes, and dislikes.  I'm a meteorologist, I can take the heat!  I hope you enjoy the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Weather Service Issues Winter Storm Warning

T he National Weather Service Boston office has issued a * Winter Storm Warning * for most of Southern New England, except for the South Sou...