Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cancel the Storm

UPDATE- I am leaving this post.  One must take the good and the bad in forecasting.  Below is my apology to my facebook friends.

Feb 2010- predict 8-12 we get 0. Jan 2016 predict 0 we get 6". 2 of my worst forecasts ever. I'll be better Facebook friends who read my weather posts. Sorry about this one I messed up.


Enjoy the weekend New England- no storm for us.  A few flakes at the coast but put the plows away.  Most of the energy will transfer to a secondary low well out to sea. Likely wind advisory criteria on the Cape and Islands Sunday with blustery conditions for the rest of Southern New England.  There are still high tides astronomically this weekend so some minor coastal flooding is possible in flood prone areas.

GO PATS

-Zack Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Weather Service Issues Winter Storm Warning

T he National Weather Service Boston office has issued a * Winter Storm Warning * for most of Southern New England, except for the South Sou...